Monday, September 9, 2013

Girls Day at the Mall

Hello Evie! 

It's been a busy few days, and even though I really need to do laundry, clean up the kitchen, straighten up the living room, put up dishes, etc., I thought it'd be fun instead to hang out at the mall and just have a girls day! I love pushing you in your stroller around the Galleria. When you were not even two weeks old, it was one of the first things we ever did just you and me. I was on a mad hunt for something for you to wear on St. Patrick's Day! So I guess there is something nostalgic for me about being here with you! 

Shopping at Baby Gap, needed something for your 6 month photo session! 

Your mommy being silly in the elevator...

Oh but this! Completely tuckered out in my arms. You've been asleep for a solid half hour, you didn't even finish your bottle! My chair is wobbly and the seat is hard, but I don't care. You are so sweet and I love this. 

Fun fact: the last time I puked when I was pregnant with you, I had just left the mall to pick up a sugar cookie double doozie and a cherry coke. Guess what I sat here in the food court and are? Ha! 

(After I published this post and woke you up to leave, I thought it'd be fun to stop by the photo booth. It's true, I do totally framing love you!) 

xox-mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment