Friday, July 19, 2013

First Night Apart :(

Hello Evie! 
So this weekend your daddy and I are doing a mission project around Birmingham with our youth group, so tonight is officially our first night all apart from each other. Your at your Nan and Grandaddy's, and your dad and I are at two seperate houses...we're spread out allover Shelby County! I'm ok so far, but man do I miss you. 

Nan sent me this sweet picture of you zonked out on Grandaddy...
Are your cheeks bigger in this picture than they were when I dropped you off this morning? i think so...

Before you went to bed we FaceTimed with you to tell you that we love you and miss you and to say goodnight, and so we could look at that sweet little baby face! 




She said you've just been the happiest little thing all day long! I hope you're sleeping good for them tonight, and that tomorrow will be a good day too. I miss you so much my love, but I'll see you very soon! 

xox-mommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment