Monday, July 15, 2013

Just hanging out today.

Hello Evie!

First, please take a nap. 



Second, after a couple of exhaustingly busy weeks, and the latter part of this week being so busy, it's been so funny to hang out with you this morning. I just love our days together so much! 


"It's cool mama, Ima just gonna take my spoon and feed myself k?"


"Ho-dee-do..."

"Heehee, whatcha doin' mom?"

"Umm..."

"Not cool mom! Not! Cool!"

(zzzzz....)

Part 2 of this same nap. (we had a one-hour screaming-hissy fit intermission.) You look like such an angel. That little bottom lip sticking out. Mr. Monkey curled up with you. Little bit of drool running down your chin! You are getting too big for this bassinet, but it's the only place you'll nap! And your hair is totally growing back in, Blondie! 



I kind of wish you'd wake up even though you really haven't been snoozing that long. I would just rather play with you than put up laundry! 

When you woke up we spent the rest of the afternoon and into the evening playing. We had such a big day! 

We took silly photos...
And we worked on our rolling overs...

We played with Tallula...

But she wasn't really having it... (burn.)

Sometimes my hair and glasses are your favorite toy. 

Your daddy insists on it being a notch above freezing in our house, so I sweatered you up and wrapped you in a towel that just came out of the dryer. Oh so cute. 



Then daddy came home! 

Hover baby is hovering. 

Goodnight our little tummy sleeper! I had such a fun day with you little love. The rest of the week is pretty busy, but next Tuesday we'll be back to our normal routine. I love you! 

xox-mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment